Re: [Jeremy Brandow: Some Q's about GLX]

>   Right now I am driving a 4 cylinder Neon.  It has good power, but when
> you turn on the AC, or load four passengers in the car.  The poor engine
> bogs down more than I like.  What is the story with the GLX?

Umm... I don't think it is even fair to compare.. But anywayz let's see 5
people in the GLX, AC ON, Trunk full, up a hill still has the power..
Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 JETTA GLX VR6, T-Red, Abt, Garrett, AirBath, Akimoto, Euro Switch, Side
Markers