Re: NOS

Hi.  Although adding NOS would kinda make you just another rice-burner
what I have heard is that you HAVE to use the dry NOS system.  Don't ask
me how or why, but that is how it is done.  I wouldn't trust NOS on our
cars, however, the clutch is a weak link in the system.  Why don't you
just get a suspension and get some REAL performance.

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
http://jetta.aosi.net