ALL: Visit To VW Sport's New Location

Hi All,
	I cruised down to VW Sport yesterday to meet up with a bunch of Quattro
listers. The new place is awesome. They are right on Eisenhower Ave in
Alexandria and within blocks of the Van Dorn Metro stop. When you walk in
there is a small showroom with accessories, and two offices off to the
right. Walking back there is a small counter and additional smaller
showroom and through that is a bigger showroom bordering on the shop area.
The bigger showroom right now is housing the Cabrio and a Projectzwo Jetta
(automatic :(   Too bad). Brad just picked up a blue DE GTI and that is his
new daily driver, and will be seeing significant mods.
	There is a garage bay for installs and service, but no lift. Upstairs is
unfinished but just as big. Up there will go a guest room and ABT and
Projectzwo showrooms since they are now the east coast distributors. The
new place is awesome and it is nice to see these guys finally making it go.
	On another note I got a ride in Adrian's Audi A4 1.8T with new ABT OBDII
Chip. The claims are 50hp additional and you can feel it. The car is faster
than my Jetta GLX and we had 3 people in the car and the AC was on. It
makes you wonder what will happen when they increase exhaust capacity or VW
throws on the bigger turbos. CRAZY. I drove a 1.8T Passat and it was
nothing in comparison. Yesterday's ride sold me on an Audi A4 1.8T Quattro
I believe. That engine is so small that it'll fit in a Polo, what potential
they have here.
	On the way home I stopped in at the Heishman's Audi/Porsche/BMW in
Alexandria. They had two brand new A6 2.8 Quattros and someone taking
delivery on an A4 Avant with Sport Package. After lusting over those and
two silver Boxsters, I was feeling a little wishful I had more money. Then
on the way back out to my Corrado I watched a 17 year old kid with his
parents who were looking at the new A6, walk over and look the C over, he
then walked back and told his dad, "That's what I want". When you consider
I was parked next to an M3, and several Boxsters and Z3s were in within
walking distance, it was a nice compliment.
	Later-G