Re: Griots Garage

<< Has anyone ever use any, "Griots Garage" Products? Opinions, suggestions?

I have used some items, below is my experience:

Cleaning clay - excellent product, excellent results, highly recommend

Fast shine - used in conjunction with above only.  worked great together

Wheel dressing - OK - kindof pricy

Wheel cleaner - did not do what I wanted on my '95 GLX BBS baskets.  Still
had to get each spoke with a sponge to clean well.  My best product for this
application has been the Quicksilver cleaner by Armour-all.  However, I heard
a rumor that it was removed from all shelves because a child drunk the stuff
and didn't do well.  Anyway, I can't find it on the store shelves locally
lately.  Any comments?

Steve.