Subject: strut tie bar
Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.com) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    5/11/97 7:56 AM

What sort of handling increase does a upper strut tie bar produce? For
around $100 with seemingly little install work it seems to me like an
inexpensive and quick way to enhance handling.

Is there a difference between differing bar configurations, ala Neuspeeds
claim ? I am leaning towards Eibach's bar based on aesthetics, I like the
industrial looks of the thing, but if the Neuspeed bar is better...

Thanks,

Dave Rizzolo
97 GLX