CD Players

First off, don't be so quick to put a CD changer in your car.  The factory
head units (both Clarion and Panasonic) don't even have a full 20-20KHz
range, so you're really loosing something.

Even with the bose system, a good stereo shop can install a new CD player.
I had a Clarion ProAudio 7375 installed, and it sounds incredible.  The
guys at the stereo shop were really impressed by how well the stock
speakers put out.  You'll not only get CDs, but much improved sound.

**************John Andrew Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC Davis, or   *
*    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon    |   anyone else.   You have been warned.  *
********************http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kilpatri/*******************