Re: Higher Wattage Bulbs

I use 130/90 that I get from NEUSPEED.  They make more sense because we
run low beams the majority of the time and the lens fluting focuses the
high beam so that 90 is plenty.  Get FLOSSER or OSRAM or equivalent
because if you use cheap crap, they'll last about five hours.  If you
touch the glass, wipe them with alcohol or they could POP after half an
hour.  Or go wild, wipe them with alcohol and a lint free cloth before
installation.  Word to the stupid: adjust them below the point of
pissing off on-coming traffic on LOW BEAM.
Happy (nighttime) motoring.