Questions about a new car.

I just bought a new GLX about a month ago, and I am still getting used to
the handling of a car compared to the jeep I was driving before.  Lately
I have noticed that when I am going fast (around 90-95) it feels like my
front end is getting away from me. Is this normal, or could it have
something to do with my wheels? I am worried because in Detroit the roads
look like they've been bombed, and I am not sure if VW will cover my
wheels if they are bent. Just wondering.

Also, does anyone know what the ramifications on my warranty would be
when I make little adjustments on my car i.e.-adding a P-chip, stabiizer
bars, or a european lamp switch? Not that I am doing them all, but I
heard that whenever you touch your car, VW freaks out. Anyone know?

Hakan.