Re: 0-60 in 7.5 sec

On May 5,  9:53pm, Vinee T Mehta wrote:

> Subject: Re: 0-60 in 7.5 sec
> I totally agree, but you know what I hate is those damn new GT's, all
> show and no go but people see them and think that the cars are the
> same but little do they know...

At first, I too hated the GT's, but you know what?  They make our cars
even more stealthy.  People see a Jetta with a Fuba, a spoiler and
tinted tail lights, and they automatically assume it's a GT.  Since I'm
somewhat paranoid about theft, I'm starting to like the fact that I can
go around "disguised" as a GT.

- --
|                       |              CAE Electronics Ltd  |
|     Kevin Randle      |                      PO Box 1800  |
|     randle@cae.ca     |  St Laurent, Qc, Canada  H4L 4X4  |
|                       |         (514) 341 2000  ext 2301  |