Re: roof rack carrier bars = wind noise?

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, David Rizzolo wrote:

> I find my car (with the roof open) is now quieter with the
> fairing and rack than before either were installed.
>
> 			   Dave Rizzolo
> 			dv8studio@ids.net

Hmmm. Quiet is definitely good, but then so is its opposing value, air
flow. To what extent does the fairing reduce the amount of air flowing
into the cabin when the roof's open? Cut it by half? By a third? I'd like
to have a sense of this before finding it out the hard way. Thanks.