Re: roof rack carrier bars = wind noise?

Speaking of roof racks, I have been trying to track down a manufacturer
called Rola for quite some time with no luck.

I was lucky enough to have possession of a set for about a year and fell
in love with them for a number of reasons.

They were the quietest racks I'd ever experienced, they were fast on and
fast off, the accessories were excellent, and the low, slim profile of
the rack was_very_appealing.  And I wasn't the only one who thought so.
I can't tell you how many people left notes on my windshield asking where
they could get a set.

Any help would be appreciated!

Matthew.

 In reference to below: