From:  owner-jettaglx@igtc.com on behalf of Margot Emery
Sent:  Sunday, June 22, 1997 12:22 PM
To:  jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject:  roof rack carrier bars = wind noise?

Hi.

Have any of you had your GLX a while before adding carrier bars? I ask
because I'm wondering if the bars add a noticeable amount of wind noise
when the sunroof is open or even when it's closed when the car is driven at
higher speeds.

And apart from people picking on you to help them move things, are there
any other negatives associated with the bars that I should know about? It's
not as if I need them or anything. It's just that GLX's can look so sexy
with them. :->

Thanks very much.

Margot Emery             mle4312@tntech.edu           Public Affairs
http://www.tntech.edu/www/admin/pubaff/    Tennessee Technological U