Re: 30K service

I've taken my car to Bernardi's several times, recently for the 45k
service. They seem to do good work. I would expect a bill of around $250.
The spark plugs send the price up a bit. They are pretty thorough when they
service your car in terms of checking everything. They gave me a checklist
showing what they did.
John