Horn Problems

I have an entirely different problem.

My horn only works when the wheel is upside down. I am unsure how to
approach this one with the dealer. It's their do-ing, but I didn't
notice it for weeks after they serviced the Ignition tumbler. During
service they screwed something with the horn up. I am sure it is a
little bit of a safety concern..DUH? I have tried to use it a few times
and nothing,.. until I give the wheel 1/4 to 1/2 turn.

 Try THAT on the freeway!

- -HELS '95 GLX Sequoia Green/Black Leather. 35,400mi
Removed Relay #94 (No DRL's) Removed Relay #4 (No door chime)
K&N Panel filter, ABD grille, Kamei Headlight Masks, AKES, Glovebox Mod,
Supertint, 17"x7.5j 5-spoke Cromadora CD770/780's Yokohama A510's