opinions

How is this for a bummer. My new GLX ( under 3000 mi) is now coated with
white and blue overspray. I work next to a marina and suspect that it was
some idiot using an atomizer to paint his boat.

I brought the car to the best place around for body work and they gave it a
shot (used some type of clay to cut it). No luck.

The boat yard claims they do not spray paint paint or even allow spray
painting by boat owners in the yard and know of no one who broke this rule.

I have no proof of who is directly responsible for this but I have been
advised to try and go after the boatyard to have the entire car replaced.
It happened on their property so I am wondering if there really is some way
to put the responsibility on them.

I have already confronted them once but tomorrow I am going in screaming
and yelling. Any advice from those in the group?

			   Dave Rizzolo
			dv8studio@ids.net

	     "Designers solve other people's problems,
		     artists create their own."