Driver's Seat

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Here is a question to those GLX owners that have a few miles on their
     cars already.  I have a '95 GLX and my drivers seat is already falling
     apart at 37,000 miles!  The high side bolster on the door side is
     showing a lot of wear.  The leather is cracked and the black finish is
     comming off, as well as the vinyl side (facing the door) is cracked
     and about to open up as a tear!  I am not a big guy 5'6" 180lbs and I
     don't think I this should happen so soon.  Anyone else? (Oh and I do
     treat the leather with Hide Food every 6 months so the cracking is not
     because of dry leather.
     andy atwell