Re: More suspension q's...

I run SofSports w/Boge Turbo Gas shocks on my 94 GLX. I previously ran Hor
Technologie springs w/Bilstein Sports. The car sits lower by 1" and rides a
little stiffer than stock. However it is nowhere near as unforgiving as it
was with the Bilsteins installed. I also run a 28mm rear bar only to
increase turn-in response. No front bar is necessary or required (unless
you enjoy understeer).
John