RE: CD Changer for Jetta GLS

At 1:08 AM +0000 6/4/97, 2 PSYCHOS wrote:
>You may want to try either a Clarion or a Panasonic CD changer from your
>local
>stereo shop.  When I bought my GLX, they said it was an OEM of either the
>Clarion or the Panasonic.  The Clarions went into the Jettas that were built
>either in the States or Europe and the Clarions went into the Jettas that
>were
>built in Mexico.  My recommendation though is just trade the car in for the
>GLX.  This way you'll be able to listen to your favourite CDS and drive
>really, really fast!

I just got a URL from my friend which has some neat links...
http://www.gti-club.org/gti-vr6/

By the way, I just bought my 1997 Jetta GLX on Saturday!!! I'm a new
subscriber, and would appreciate being directed to any FAQ's, or cool web
pages other than http://nwlink.com/~flyins/jetta.html.

Anyhow, off the gti-club.org page, there's an archive off a USENET group...
In it, they talk about the VW stereo, and so on... here is the document...

(Skip if you're not interested)

Last update: 07/31/1996