More suspension q's...

Hey Andy -

I sure did, but I'm leaning towards the Neuspeed Softsports and the
Bilstein shocks.

Have any of you list participants been able to compare the Softsports to
the stock ride?  And do any of you run the setup I just mentioned?  Also,
any thoughts on the performance differences btw. the Boge and Bilstien
models?  Anyone had real life comparison experiences?

I know we've talked about this stuff before, but I've never heard anyone
compare setups...

Thanks!

- - JC