VW Master Technician

I am a Master VW/Audi technician working in a VW/Audi/Porsche dealer  since
1974. I have all the latest VW Factory wiring diagrams,Technical
Bulletins,Factory Repair manuals. I will try to help anyone if I can. I
will not provide information or advice on Performance Additions eg:ECM
chipping,suspension mods.
You cannot imagine the frustration when diagnosing a drive ability problem
only to find an improperly installed "chip." Since all dealerships are
concerned about their CSI rating most of the time the customer is not
charged and repair becomes warranty. Of course at the tech. expense because
VW warranty reimbursement is not very generous.

Don