Crutchfield

That all sounds great, but GOOD LUCK getting Crutchfield's ok to use
their diagrams.  While they cannot copyright the information, they can
keep you from directly scanning their diagrams into a web site.

I have NEVER had anything that can be described as "wonderful help" from
Crutchfield.  They have no information on the Bose system that comes
standard with the GLX.  They told me that the Clarion changer worked
with the Bose head unit, but it is actually the Panasonic deck that is
compatible.  When I called for help from them with the Clarion (I
couldn't even remove the head unit because it can't be removed with the
DIN tools) they actually said "sorry, we don't have any information on
that."  I am in the process now of trying to get the shipping I paid for
reimbursed.

I think documenting a factory stereo upgrade is a great idea.  I would
be very interested to have some instruction from someone who has done
it.  It seems like most of the information out there is for the Premium
Audio deck, rather than the Bose.  I know the Bose is just now becoming
more widespread, and I'd sure like to see more info on stereo upgrades
for that system.