WWW Page

Okay now I have this glitzy web page but I really need some
content...This page actually will kinda suck unless I can some real INFO
on it.  So here is what I want from you all (and pass this on to anyone
else you know who own's a Jetta be it A1 A2 or A3), if you have ever
installed something or repaired something yourself on your Jetta...I
wanna know about it!  Send me a detailed letter on how you
installed/repaired the item and if you have photos that would be great
too.  Hopefully I will have the message boards working soon so we can
start talks on there and I also have the chatroom working (if you have
visited it and it worked let me know).  I will be on there tonight at
5pm pacific time so stop by and say hello.  I need more photos!  Your
opinions on performance...and anything else!  Thanks!

Mark