Re: Volkswagen sob stories (was)My '97 GLX joke (a long tale)

If you want we can put up a forum on my site to discuss all this
stuff...I probably won't do much, but it is a start...Regarding your car
I don't think all the problems you have had are typical of VW; you got a
really bad LEMON.  As far as dealer's my dealer has just been great...

Mark

>From: ANDREW_ATWELL@HP-PaloAlto-om20.om.hp.com
>Date: Wed, 30 Jul 97 11:42:40 -0700
>Subject: Volkswagen sob stories (was)My '97 GLX joke (a long tale)
>TO: gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com, jettaglx@igtc.com, flyins@nwlink.com,
>        greg_springer@trimble.com
>
>Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
>     The attatched details my problems with my Jetta GLX and the run
ins I
>     have had with VW.  All the same things apply for me also, I am a
young
>     college grad, first car, biggest purchase, treated like shit from
the
>     dealers repair departments and VoA doesn't give a shit either.
You