Re: WWW Page

Mark,

I'm sure this info is available somewhere, but I'm getting ready to
upgrade my factory stereo system, with the wonderful help of
Crutchfield, and I thought I could document the install.  I have a
flatbed scanner, PhotoShop and an ISDN connection. I would be happy to
work-up the details (models of components, parts, tools, diagrams, etc)
of the install along with options like Base Blockers for the factory
speakers and other options one can use.  I have detailed installation
diagrams from Crutchfield and will ask their permission to scan and
display them on your site. If it's all right with you, I will offer to
put links to their web site in the page and display their logo as an
incentive for them to grant us permission.  Hopefully they'll go for it.

Hey, I just had a thought.  I've got a nice 35mm camera with macro zoom.
I'll try to take good photos of the install and any guts of the car that
might be revealed.

HEY!!! I could do a QTVR of a GLX!  COOL!!

Okay, I'm gettin crazy here.

Later,

Jettamann
Austin, TX.