Re: VW warranty

I have to agree!!!  I saw the new pics and I wasn't impressed.
I'm almost ready to buy a Jetta GLX... but I'm not sure if I
want to buy a '97 or wait for the '98's to be released.
Oh well... I'm most definitely not going to wait for the release
of the new A4 Jettas (whenever they come out)... yuk!

cya,

- -Chuck Simpson... <csimpson@zeltech.com>