A4 Jettas

So, ya think someone at VW customer relations watches this mailing
list?? :-)

Does anyone know if there are any pics on the net of the A4?  I haven't
been subjected to the obvious horror of this new body.

Hey, Dudes and Dudets, let's try to watch our subject lines. This
message had my original "VW warranty" subject line and we've obviously
veered away from that subject in this mail tread.  Please don't take
this as a gripe, just a suggestion.  It will make it more clear for all
of us and easier to track mail treads for any archives we might create.

Thanks,

Jettamann