Re: VW warranty

hello, i am also new to the group- as of today.
my name is zeek the geek, and i too am from austin.
i have been a jetta fan for quite some time now and
i am planning on buying a '98 next march or so...

well, i recently stumbled across some spy pix of the
A4 Jettas- and something struct me as odd.
they're ugly! there's so much audi influence there
that it seems the jetta has lost the thing i like most
about it- the styling! i mean, it's so ROUND! and
it looks like the headlights are also more rounded
and the tailights are triangled like a honda civic!

i don't know, guys (and girls?) am i still a jetta man?
granted, i've only seen two (blurry) pictures and that's
only my first impression; but what's the deal?
(i'm sure) everyone else has seen the new models,
so what did you all think?
ideas? comments?

i want a JETTA not a civic. and i want a 98!!!!

(special hello to jettaman austin rules- do you
hate charles maund? would you buy from them
again? sanantionio's not that far... for that matter
neither is houston!)

_____________________
spank me hard- REAL hard

> From: S. Joseph Mann <joem@pswtech.com>
> To: jettaglx@igtc.COM
> Cc: gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
> Subject: VW warranty
> Date: Monday, July 28, 1997 1:58 PM
>
> Hello all,
>
> I'm new to the group. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is
> Steven Joseph Mann. My friends call me Joe. And a few folks around the

snip!