Wow!

This is the longest time I have seen no messages me posted on the
server!  Anyways, check out my VW page!
www-scf.usc.edu/~radelow/index.html

I want your guys input on how to make the page awesome so let me know
what you can contribute...pictures, advice, information, etc. etc.  I
want it all!  Finally we will have a web based Jetta Board all to
ourselves!  We can get rid of this email server and just talk on the
board.  The board should be up within the next few days so try it out.