Re: helpful list?

Hi Etienne (and everyone else).  Speaking of that I am in the process of
doing that.  I just started making a new Jetta/VW website.  If you want
to check it out it's at www-scf.usc.edu/~radelow/index.html
I will be forming message boards for different subjects as well as a
whole bunch of other stuff.  I will be writing a performance primer on
what things should be done to get the GLX up to top performance.  Of
course to do that I want EVERYONE'S input.  If you want to help me make
this primer email me at glxclub@hotmail.com and we'll get to work on it.
Check out the whole site I need photos, and all kinds of stuff.  Also,
if anyone has a good message board system that doesn't need CGI let me
know.  The main jetta board (Which is DAMN fancy) will be up once I get
the CGI account on my friends server.  Until then all I have is a basic
guestbook.  Anyways, check it out and lemme know what you think

- -mark radelow
'97 Jetta GLX