Re: Vrrrrrrmmmmmm....

> At 11:03 AM 7/11/97 -0500, you wrote:

> THIS IS ALL I READ.... QUESTION.... WHAT ARE THE PROs & CONs OF GETTING A
> NEW GLX RUSTPROOFED? I WAS TOLD THAT THE FACTORY DOES THIS SUFFICIENTLY AND
> THAT IT WAS NOT REQUIRED!!! NOW I READ THIS GENTLEMAN'S MAIL AND THINK....
> Ghee Tommy, maybe you should have gotten that car rustproofed!!!!???
>
> TALK TO ME!
> Thom Peluso

If you live in Chicago you'll realize how much salt they dump on the
streets when winter rolls around.  I've never seen so many rusted cars
(independent of the make) in my life until I moved to Chicago.  Sometimes
I still wonder if it was worth the extra $5 to have this extra warantee
against rust.  I still think it is.  BTW did I mention the warantee on the
interior (dash, doors, roof panel, seats, leather trims, etc..) and
rustproofing?  Yes all that for $5 extra.

- --Jay
1996 Windsor Blue GLX
Modified Airbox
Autotech Sport Tuned Exhaust