Re: Help! Ignition prob.

Hi all,

I can't help but to feel sorry for all of you out there... Have you
guys (and I use this term very losely) looked into the Lemon Law in
your state? I am almost positive that in almost 50 states, that if the
dealer fails to correct a problem after THREE (3) attempts within
ONE (1) year, (either the dealer or manufacturer, I forgot which one)
have to (??) either buy the car back from you or give you another one.
Now, don't quote me on this because I read about this a few weeks back,
but you can do a search on the web for Lemon Law. That may save you alot
of BS by the dealers. The law is out there, why not use it!
Good luck,

Cris L

> >     I have an ergent problem.  My '95 Jetta GLX is in the shop today
> >     getting a new ignition, the key barrel, cassing and electronic
> >     swithch!  My car has 39,000miles and is 2 years and 3 months old.  It
> >     will cost me $356 to fix the iginition and now I will have to carry 2
*snip*
*snip*