Help! Ignition prob.

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     I have an ergent problem.  My '95 Jetta GLX is in the shop today
     getting a new ignition, the key barrel, cassing and electronic
     swithch!  My car has 39,000miles and is 2 years and 3 months old.  It
     will cost me $356 to fix the iginition and now I will have to carry 2
     keys around!  VW is not going to pay for this!  I think this is wrong,
     an ignition should last forever not 2.25years.  Is there anyone else
     out there that has had this problem so I can bring up the number of
     repairs to VW.  My Jetta GLX has been a complete LEMON.  The Lemon law
     is such a joke, it still protects the manufactures, and does nill for
     the consumer.
     andy