Subject: Price I paid
Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.COM) at HP-Corvallis,shargw1
Date:    7/10/97 11:45 AM

I did a bit of haggling and some arguing but not that much. BUT, and
it's a big but, my stepfather is in the auto industry and he knows the
owner of the store.  But just to show you how popular the GLX's are, he
wouldn't even sell it to ME for cost.  He said, "why should I?  I can
sell this car for MSRP no prob".  Which I don't think is totally
salesman bullshit; there is some truth to it...

Mark
OH BOY OH BOY!  I'm picking up my car this afternoon!  YEA HAW!

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com