Leaving for the Summer (western NY)

Well, after a long hell-filled year of school, work, and car stuff, I'm
off to my summer retreat at Chautauqua Lake in western NY.  I realize,
no one really cares, but just in case someone writes expecting a reply,
it ain't gonna happen :) -- at least not until I get back in September
sometime!

If anyone is around Chautauqua between about July 12th and August 18th,
look for a Green Jetta GLX and/or a Black Jetta GLX, both with Louisiana
plates. For the local(s), we'll be right outside of Bemus Point, at the
end of Bemus Creek road.  If you see me, stop me and say hi (if you can
catch me, ha-ha :)).

Everyone have a good summer

- -erik