rear fog lights

Thanks for everyone's help on the wiring of the rear fogs on my Jetta.
Due to unfortunate out-of-town circumstances, I haven't finished wiring
them yet, but I know how everything is supposed to go, I have the
factory connectors, and the wiring has been run.  The only thing holding
me back now is the lack of a hole saw to drill out the tail light
housing.

In case anyone cares, the '97's are not, repeat NOT prewired from the
reflector to the trunk (bummer).  Mine is build date 8-96.

- -erik