Subject: Re: Hello!
Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.COM) at HP-Corvallis,shargw1
Date:    7/10/97 10:19 AM

Hey Mark,

I was just curious about what area you are living in?  $21,183 is a DAMN GOOD
DEAL!  I'm just about ready to buy a '97 GLX, but I live in the Virginia
Beach/Norfolk area of Virginia and everywhere I go, they are asking around
$24,000.  I almost bought a '95 GLX for about $15,900 which only had
20k miles on it... and it was beautiful.  Did you do alot of negotiating with
the dealer?  Maybe I should continue to look in different areas for a better
deal.

cya,

- -Chuck Simpson (soon to be owner of a Jetta GLX)  :)