Re: CD Changers

I replaced my head unit with a high power Alpine, and installed an Alpine 6
CD changer and a subwoofer and power amp in the trunk. I didn't cut a wire
anywhere to install all this. The head unit is easy to replace with the
correct wiring harness adapter. The factory speakers sound much better with
a high power in dash receiver, and the subwoofer adds much needed low end
in gobs. My system rocks! With the CD changer I can still play cassettes
too.

your sound may vary, John

- ----------
> From: Drew Jennings <drewj@awj.com>
> To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
> Subject: RE: CD Changers
> Date: Tuesday, July 01, 1997 11:54 AM
>
> I've also been considering replacing the head unit with an in-dash CD
> player.  Does anyone know if this is an easy conversion?  I still want
> to use all the Bose speakers and amps.  I have to make a decision soon
> becasue I *NEED* a CD player in this car!

CD