RE: CD Changers

Actually, they have been absolutely ZERO help for the new Bose system.
They have no information on it in their database, which means they know
nothing.  I am in posession of a Clarion changer that they told me would
work, which doesn't, and I'm sure I'll have to eat the $30 shipping bill
(because I wanted it overnight).

Generally, I think you are right, but I'm not too happy with these guys
right now.