Re: New Brake Pads

On Jul 1,  7:42am, PARKS-RC wrote:

>      Any suggestions on good brake pads would be greatly appreciated. I
>      seem to remember reading about some pads with the word "red" in the
>      name??

I've read good things (in EC) about Ferodo pads.  That's what Velocity put on
EC's car in Project GLX...

BTW:  45k miles seems a little quick to be wearing out pads, unless you drive
REALLY hard / live in the mountains / race or autox frequently.  I've got 45k
miles as well, and measured my pad thickness the other day.  Still got a few
millimeters till I reach the limit....  And I've been to several autocrosses
this year...

Dave