Web Pics

I now have a few pictures of my new toy. You can find them at
http://www.cotf.edu/staff/rmagers/glx/jetta.htm

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron Magers                               Wheeling Jesuit University
Computer Support Analyst                 CET / NASA COTF
304/243-2388                             316 Washington Avenue
FAX: 304/243-2497                        Wheeling, WV 26003
Internet: rmagers@cotf.edu

The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not those of
NASA, WJC, COTF or any other company, government agency, or organization.