Re: Trailer hitches

<< The Draw-tite is 69 1/4", so it fit better, but it
 isn't as well finished (it arrived with a lot of paint chips).  >>

I put a Draw-tite (also sold under the U-Haul label) on onther car several
years ago.  Before I installed it, I sprayed the whole thing with black
undercoating (available in a spray can from any auto supply).  Too often I see
these things all rusted up on an otherwise non-rusted car.  The approach I
used has worked well - after 3 winters it still looks great.

- -Steve.