'98 GTI Body Color Stitching

Hi All,
	I've been watching new VWs for new OEM goodies so far this year, and was
at the Washington DC auto show last night. In it was a porcelain blue GTI
VR6. I sat inside it and noticed that the stitching was blue and not red.
All other '98s I'd seen so far have had red stitching.
	Now I know when VW was building the Corrado they would use up parts until
they were done with them and go on to the new ones when the old stock was
depletee. In this case I would surmise it is the red stitching
boot/handbrake/steering wheel. This must be why too, certain '98 GLXs are
coming with the Pinninfarina 5-spoke rims (I have seen 3 so equipped, all
definitely '98s and 2 on a lot).
	So the question is, what color stitching is on the new black GTIs and the
new Silver Arrow GTIs. I am interested in installing the DE style shifter
from a Golf K2 (no GTI emblem) in my GLX and want an all black boot (black
stitching to match). If the new GTI is equipped like the Colour Concepts,
which it appears to be (minus the colormatched leather) then the boot on
the black GTI should be black stitching.
	If anyone knows the real setup, could you share it?-G