RE: BUG in Cruise Control on 97 GLX

I happened to try this with my dad's '93 manual Accord.  Did the same
thing.  Does so with other sticks/autos too.  I believe the reasoning is
why would you ever be coasting in neutral and then engage the cruise.
Your first response to the engine revving probably is to immediately tap
the brake or clutch which disengages it.

Why do they allow this?  The switches at the pedals are probably easier
to do than a shifter sensor to determine neutral for the gearbox, since
neutral isn't a single point but an area (left/right).  An auto could
have a hydraulic sensor for neutral.  I guess more parts / $ is an
issue.

Gary