Re: Found 95 GLX

I want to thank everyone for the info on the GLX. I finally talk the dealer
down enough to get the car almost at wholesale and still pay off my trade.
Now I'm glad to say I'm a proud owner of a '95 Tornado Red GLX. I'll have
some pics on my web page soon. Now comes the fun part, adding all the toys.
I want to get a full bra for the car and smoke marker lights. Any
suggestions on what to buy and where?

Thanks again,

Ron
'95 Jetta GLX

Ron Magers                               Wheeling Jesuit University
Computer Support Analyst                 CET / NASA COTF
304/243-2388                             316 Washington Avenue
FAX: 304/243-2497                        Wheeling, WV 26003
Internet: rmagers@cotf.edu

The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not those of
NASA, WJC, COTF or any other company, government agency, or organization.