Re: Found 95 GLX

I bought a bra for a previous car I owned... and I can say I will never buy
another
again.  I bought a "Le Bra" from J.C. Whitney's... and I tried to keep it
clean (never
armorall'd it - I just cleaned it with soap & water) and I washed the car
frequently,
making sure I took the bra off and cleaned all the trapped dirt underneath.
Every
time I cleaned the car, there was tons of dirt particles stuck underneath the
bra.  And
after a year, I could notice where my paint was slightly faded when I took off
the bra.
Of course, this may be different with the VW's... but I'm not buying one cuz
of my
previous experiences with them.

Anyways....  congrats on your new ride...  I almost bought a '95 Tornado Red
GLX
a few months ago (it had the BBS mesh rims and dark tinted windows - looked
SWEET!)

Can't wait to see those pics...

- -Chuck...