Painted Caliper & Engine Cover Pics!!!

Gang,

The pics are online!

http://www.vwvortex.com/tuning/caliper101/

Since I don't know the first thing about scanning and photo editing,
special thanks go out to Doug Carter and Jamie at VW Vortex and
Andy Nguyen.  These guys were extremely helpful and deserve all the
credit.

I asked Doug to put these pics up in a raw/temp format in case anyone
wanted to tackle this project over the Christmas holidays.  I hear
there is a tuning section in the works for the actual VW Vortex site
that will include caliper painting but we'll have to wait for that.

For those of you managing the other VW sites, feel free to add these
to your sites if you think they might be helpful.

Cheers, Merry Christmas, and Happy Painting.

Thanks again Andy, Jamie, and Doug!

- ---
Jeff Newton
06/97 Jetta GLX