Re: Euro chin spoiler

>      To those of you who have added the Euro chin spoiler to their car, How
>      much did it cost, where is the best place to order it from, is it easy
>      to put on, do you need to do any painting, how is the fit, etc., etc.
>      My stock one has taken a beating with my 60mm SPAX springs and I think
>      it is time for a new one.
>
>      TIA,
>      andy

	Dude, if your stock one is taking a beating, the euro spoiler is going
to get torn to sheards in the first four miles! :-)  The euro chin
spoiler cost $175 when I bought mine but I have heard that prices have
dropped to about $135 a pop due to a certain somebody who brought a
whole bunch of 'em into the country.  Try giving Jason at t.h motorsport
a ring at (606)881-9009.  He should be able to help you out.  Tell him
Abe said "I want my red city light bulbs damnit!"... :-)

Abe

- --
Abe L. Getchell
E-Mail:  abe@wasting-bandwidth.net