Re: Fwd: Checking plates

At 10:00 PM 12/15/97 -0600, you wrote:
>It's Texas.  But, I called the License office today and they said all it
>took was my butt walking through their door and $2.  $2!?  It's amazing
>what a little cash will do for ya these days.  And all I can say is
>that, that little blond in her white 325i convertible BMW that followed
>me almost the whole way from Dallas to Austin was pretty damn cute!!
>And the great thing was, she hung right in there with me at 90mph.  Ya
>gotta lover her!  As she faded off an exit, she flashed her light, blew
>her horn and waved good bye.  But, I got the plates boys! :-)

Watch yourself, here.  One one hand, she might think it's flattering you
went to the trouble to find her.  On the other, she might think you are a
sicko/OJ/stalker type.

Good luck, though!

				Dave

Dave Petke			DoD # 1615
Kennett Square, PA		AMA#429282

Sport-tourers of ALL sizes!
'96 Suzuki Bandit 600		(lightweight)
'96 Triumph Trophy 900	(middleweight)
'97 VW Jetta GLX		(heavyweight)

Why doesn't James Bond ever get a fatal exception error?