Re: Fwd: Checking plates

It's Texas.  But, I called the License office today and they said all it
took was my butt walking through their door and $2.  $2!?  It's amazing
what a little cash will do for ya these days.  And all I can say is
that, that little blond in her white 325i convertible BMW that followed
me almost the whole way from Dallas to Austin was pretty damn cute!!
And the great thing was, she hung right in there with me at 90mph.  Ya
gotta lover her!  As she faded off an exit, she flashed her light, blew
her horn and waved good bye.  But, I got the plates boys! :-)

Later dudes!  (note the correction from duds, oops :)

Jettamann