What's really important...

Dear Fellow VR6er's,

With all this recent bickering about whether the
P-Flow/Suitcase/etc/etc/etc is better I thought I would take this time
to make a post about what I think about all this stuff.  Ya know I
really think that sometimes the people on this list (myself ABSOLUTELY
100% included) really loose track of what it is all about.  By it, I
mean this list, the cars, and about the ownership of a VW.  It's not
about whether the P-Flow is worth it, it's not about whether the
Suitcase is better...  What it really is about (IMHO) is driving on the
freeway in traffic at 40mph in third gear and when the traffics lightens
up laying into the throttle...Not even bothering to downshift because
you just love to feel the motor wind up and come on-cam at 4000rpm...And
then just absolutely SLINGSHOTTING up to 90mph.  It's also about driving
on the street, seeing a Corrado (or GTi or Jetta or Passat) at the next
light and pulling up and talking to the guy.  It about just standing in
front of your car just staring at the VR6.  Sometimes we worry more
about the science and less about the art.  I know that it is important
to discuss the advantages, or disadvantages as the case might be, but to
carry on a discussion for two days and over 20 emails about the same
thing...It sounds to me like a lot of you aren't enjoying your cars as
much as you should...So all of you go do me a favour...Go right now and
get in your cars, go to your favorite road and just let her rip!   Sorry
for the long babbling post...But I needed to tell someone ;)

Mark Radelow